The product is the third generation of polyacrylamide application, prepared with polyacrylamide emulsion, cross-linking agent, intensifier and activator for cross-linking at certain temperature to form polymer-based gel, which had high strength, viscoelasticity and bring about water shutoff to sandstone and limestone.
1. The agent is hydrophilic and lipophobic, and its gel expand when contacting water and contract with oil. It applies to limestone/ sandstone stratum, heat tolerance at 50-130ºCwith wide application and good thermo-stability, and its effective period extends to a year. 2. The gel formation is adjustable, and the strength is high and resists pressure difference over 10MPa. 3. Fast dissolving in water disregard the water condition (pH), and not corrosive to lines and devices. 4. Low viscosity prior to the injection into the stratum, easy to be pumped and no limitation in season. 5. Degradable after clogging, non-polluting to the environment.
1. Working concentration of the agent: Depending on the oil-layer parameters: Temperature and pressure system, usually at 8~12%.
2. Dosage prediction: Depending on the produced liquid in the oil-water well, suction state and on-site operation, usually designed to cover an area with radius of action at 3-10m.
3. Working pressure: Not exceeding the water pressure injected for profile control, adjustable depending on the specific requirement, the maximum value not exceeding the stratum breakdown pressure.
4. Displacement: Low pressure and displacement, usually not exceeding 15m3/h in construction.
5. Application method: Preparation with water for a mixture.
Notice for packaging, handling and Storage
1. Packaged in 25/50/200 kg plastic/iron barrel. 2. Inversion and exposure to the sun prohibited in handling. 3. Storage in cool, dark and ventilated place and prevent exposure to the open air.